As Lancaster’s one stop auto shop, we offer the following services:
General maintenance and scheduled service such as:
- Oil change
- Air filter replacement
- Tire rotation and balancing
- Brake pad replacement
- Vehicle fluids check
We’re qualified to service your:
- Brake system
- Exhaust and muffler
- And more!
We figure out what’s wrong with your car, before we start changing expensive parts. Diagnostics can include:
- Test driving
- Connecting a scanner to your vehicle’s on-board diagnostic (OBD or OBD II) computer system.
- Running tests on vehicle systems related to the problem described by the customer.
Keep your car’s engine running and driving at 100%. Drivability generally refers to engine related problems, such as (but not limited to):
- Vehicle won’t start
- Vehicle starts but dies immediately
- Vehicle loses power when braking or accelerating, etc.
We are licensed to conduct all regular PA state inspection services:
- PA State Safety Inspection
- PA State Emissions Inspection